The Fight Between Teeth And Tongue

The Fight Between Teeth And Tongue

Teeth and Tongue Joke

There was fighting between teeth and tongue, teeth were saying I am the best while the tongue was saying I am the best.
Teeth threaten to tongue: You will cry if we repress (bite) you in the mouth.
Tongue replied: I just need to say little crappy words and you all will be out of the mouth.

King Joke

Once upon a time, the United Kingdom's president Winston Churchill visited the mental hospital. He thinks that I should talk to a mental person. He saw a person outside the office and asked him who are you?
The person replied: I was mentally ill but now I am fine and discharged from the mental hospital and going home. Who are you, he asked?
Churchill replied: I am the United Kingdom's president.
That person laughed after listening to Churchill and told him don't worry you poor guy I was considering myself a king when I was admitted to the mental hospital.

Best Service Joke

A mother took her little kid to the airplane's toilet, and she asked her kid to poop I'll be back after 5 minutes but the kid out of the toilet in 2 minutes following her mother meanwhile a person went to that toilet. This person traveled in an airplane for the first time and his friend told him that this airplane service was awesome and outstanding, and you would feel so comfortable. Meantime mother came to that toilet (ignoring unintentionally her kid that he was done and coming back) and asked are you done or do you need any help?

That person felt so amazing and surprised and said: Yeah this is called the best service.